Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Hoover Nursery

John has been furiously working on getting the nursery ready for our soon to be arrival. A couple days ago he came home and surprised me with paint for little mans room. I was okay with the idea that his room would stay white with Jacksonville Jaguar items placed everywhere but that was not Johns plan... he brought home Jaguar team color paint... and he painted it in a few hours total. He has wanted to paint the room for a long time and we just haven't got to it.

Here is the whole room

The valance on the window isn't complete obviously but it will be done in.... Jacksonville Jaguar fabric..



Here is a close up of the dresser/changing table (pre-painting)

This is the awesome crib that belonged to one of my nannying children. I love that it is oval. (pre-painting)
there are two Jacksonville posters on the walls that baby's Grandpa gave to him. One is even autographed by the original team members I think.... I hope he grows up to be a Jaguar fan...

3 comments:

Heather Murray said...

Tawnya that color looks great with the dark wood furniture! I am getting so excited for you to have that little boy with you and John. Oh how your world is about to change!!!

Shayla said...

cute cute CUTE room!!

RONNIE said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the room.