Tuesday, March 2, 2010

At 30 weeks we switched doctors to one that I happen to kinda work for... I have watched his children in the mornings a couple school years ago but continue to keep in touch with the family and fill in when I am needed.

We recently reached the 35 week mark and the good doctor wanted to make sure Squirmy was head down so he ordered an ultrasound... here is the pic.


The ultrasound tech estimated him to weigh about 6lbs 10oz.... but I think they are wrong. I think he is smaller... But look at those lips and his black person nose... he is too adorable for words I think! His left hand is covering his left eye being very dramatic....

And here is my 35week 4 day picture... this was my last Sunday teaching primary/nursery music!

3 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

hurray for being released from kiddie callings! And I hope your baby weighs less too. Mostly for your sake. :)

wagstaffers said...

Wowzers! You are almost there Tawnya. It will be the best thing to ever come into your life, hang in there!

Jill said...

You're almost there!! Sleep as much as you can now! We are super excited for you. You look great! Do you feel great too? Good luck - can't wait to find out his name! Oh, and I also hated it when people touched my stomach. I felt like saying, "Hey! If I wasn't pregnant that'd be sexual harrassment!"