Thursday, February 25, 2010

Babymoon


John and I got to go on a mini babymoon a couple weeks ago. We drove a friend down to Miami to meet up with her husband who was on a job interview down there. We had a blast hanging out with them and just being away from baby stuff... well besides the bowling ball in my tummy.
The picture is of John and I on Miami beach...(pretty sure i was not saying nice things to him while this picture was being taken.. im not a huge fan of others hands on my belly)... the water is so pretty and the people are fun to watch. We ate at this fun little place.

Not much longer now and we will be parents.. What a crazy thought. I have always wanted to be a mommy but as the day approches, I find myself second guessing our decision to have a baby. We are so blessed and I know that from the moment we lay eyes on our creation all that fear will melt away... well at least until they send me home with it and expect me to know what to do when he is screaming...

All is well and we are extreamly blessed with friends and family who support us all the way... here is a recent belly pic...


This is the 34 week photo.

1 comment:

RONNIE said...

WHy aren't you wearing your bathing suit in the beach picture??