Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby Shower #2

So my memory stick for my camera is broken so I was not able to take any pics of the wonderful baby shower my boss threw for me at the beginning of Feb. But i managed to scrounge up a couple.
This is me and one of my bosses Kim.
This is the delish cake that my boss marie ordered for me...chocolate cake with chocolate filling...
Baby recieved so many awesome presents. I feel like if Baby was to come tonight (which im not opposed to at this point) I would be okay with it and ready for it.
Im at 34 weeks today and doctor says there is an 80% chance that I will go early.... Woo hoo

1 comment:

RONNIE said...

ya. 34 weeks...you are smooth sailing now. 34 week babys have reasonable viable lungs...so that is good news. Rare chance you will have any complications.!!