Im not having a million baby showers or anything but I am blessed with wonderful visiting teachers who threw me a ward baby shower on Jan 16th. It was so fun. Mary came up with some awesome games and we recieved some much needed and appriciated items for baby...here are some pics from the shower

Me in all my pregnant glory... cant believe I'm in my 7th month here...>

Our awesome cake made by the primary president... so talented. Babys room is kind of a sports theme because the Jacksonville jaguars theme was too hard to do so thats why the cake is a sports cake...>

An awesome hand made quilt from a sister in our ward. it was her first one ever and its perfect... and Mickey Mouse themed!>

Cute clothes>

And of course the food!! yummmy there was also a chocolate fountain with fruit and marshmellows and pretzels.... oh so good.
We are so blessed to have people who love us and are willing to help us out on this crazy adventure called parenthood. Only 65 more days and little one is due!
The first picture was taken at 29weeks and 3days pregnant and here is me one week later at 30weeks 4 days.... In the words of Joey Lawrence on Blossom... "WHOOOOAAH"
4 comments:
im not gonna lie- im a little irritated with you for looking that good. :)
you look amazing and I am so happy for you. Love the baby bump pics. I dont think I will be so lucky so stay so small since at 13 weeks little one is making his/her presence well known. I look five months already. . . maybe it will slow down. lol
I love baby showers! So glad someone threw you one! You look great Tawnya!
Can you get the song "my humps" to play on your blog. Cuz that is what came to my mind when I saw your pictures. Lovely lady lumps!
Post a Comment