I wasn't going to post preggo pics of me but, after many requests I decided to go ahead and do it. My belly changes depending on how much Ive had to eat before I took the picture. I try to take them first thing in the morning so I have a more accurate picture but not all of them are first thing in the morning. And yes, I skipped a couple weeks on accident. Life gets busy when you are enjoying growing a human. Enjoy...
(I used Scrapblog.com to create my picture)
6 comments:
Nice pics. I worry about how big I'm gonna get when I'm prego... :P
could you please refrain from wearing anything but the pink shirt in the future? The color throws me off.
:)
Cute! I have avoided the prego pictures so far...
cute! I was horrible at taking belly pictures with BOTH kids! I just have random pictures of me at various places with bad angles of the belly! Good job documenting!!
I love that your hand position so appropriately changes with the belly. You totally have the pregnancy pose.
Too cute! I'm so happy for you guys:)
Post a Comment