Friday, December 11, 2009

Im Still Here!

Sorry Ive been MIA lately but Ive been researching things to put on my registry for this little one. Everything is great with the Hoovers. We have another ultrasound on Monday to re-check babys heart since he was covering it last time. He is certainly a busy baby. I dont know what he is doing in there sometimes but he seems to be up all day and I dont feel him when I am sleeping. Its so fun and exciting to know that I will be a mommy so soon. We cant wait to hold him in our arms. We recently recieved some baby clothes that have been hung in babys room and are searching for the other items that he will need.
John is working hard and we are blessed to have the things we need. I am still Nannying and loving it. Ive been so blessed with this pregnancy. I have been able to still work and being pregnant hasnt affected my everyday life that much. I will update later when I have something exciting to say...

3 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

:-) glad to know all is well! too bad I don't live close! I'm still trying to convince Ty to go to Disneyworld when he's done with training (bc he gets in free once a year), so maybe... just maybe.

Unknown said...

i still wanna see some prego belly! :P

Shayla said...

yay yay yay!