The next day we went to Johns dads house in Jacksonville and spent the weekend with him and his family. They bought us some very adorable things for baby which we appreciate.
This year I made most of the gifts that we gave out and here is most of them..
This is a Rubix cube covered in pictures of me and my best friend Jennlyn that she will be receiving for Christmas/ her New Years Eve birthday!
We attending a Christmas party hosted by Johns aunt and she asked that everyone bring a homemade ornament. I made this one on the fly...
This is a cute gingerbread that my visiting teacher and friend made for me.. Its me and Baby on my hip... so cute
This is a plaque that John made for his family with a wood burning kit her received just before Christmas. He did so good.
This is a wall hanging that i made for one of the girls I nanny for. She loves the Twilight series and really enjoyed this one.
This is the loot John and I received. John got car washing supplies and some stress relieving balls for work and some candy and some Jacksonville Jaguar candy cane ornaments. I received lots of candy, a "i love mommy'' bib, a puzzle, Scrabble Slam card game, paints and letters that spell out the babies name for the nursery, and paint brushes.... WowWe are looking forward to 2010 and all the amazing blessings it will bring to our family.
Hope your holidays were wonderful and stress free..
Until Next year blogspot fans.....



2 comments:
Cool beans. My family doesn't do stockings either. Ty's family does. They do all the small gifts in the stockings. They're kind of a big deal. :) Looks like you had a good Christmas!
Look at you Mrs Crafty! What has become of my Cali Thug?
Post a Comment