John and I had a wonderful holiday together. It started Friday when John and I went and walked around Downtown Disney just to have something to do. We were fortunate enough to be walking behind a teenage girl who was dressed to impress! To impress who you might ask. Well she was accompanied by a young teenage gentleman who was finding it hard to keep his hands of of her. He would put his hands around her waist and she would move it. He tried to put his hand around her shoulder and she would move it. The only thing this boy was able to do was hold her hand. As we followed behind them we were people watching as that is one of our hobbies, and we noticed many men checking her out and doing double takes of her. Her dress was hot pink and short
VERY short and it had sort of cap sleeves that kept falling off her shoulders. And she would attempt to put them back in their rightful place and then pull the hot pink dress
UP!! Men were staring and smiling, women were glaring and blinking in surprise. Normally this outfit wouldn't have looked out of place since Downtown Disney has some dance clubs... However she must have missed the memo that they closed the clubs at the end of last year to make Downtown Disney a more
FAMILY FRIENDLY environment. I was very pleased to see the amount of men who never looked at her once. Believe me we watched the men from far away until they passed her.. it was fun unfortunately at this girls expense. I only wish I could have had my future teenage daughters there for an impromptu FHE lesson on modesty.
(PS I did take a picture of the outfit but decided not to post it on here)
Then on the 4th we woke up and drove 45 minutes to Johns family ward for a "welcome home elders"/ 4th of July BBQ... Yummy! John got to play some football with the guys which he loved...

Then we went home, took a nap and woke up and went to the town I work in for some fireworks. Every year the town of Celebration Fl, puts on a huge fireworks display across the lake. It was awesome except for the Toddler in front of us who decided she wanted to grab one of the
FOUR beers her parents had on the table, knocking one over and spilling beer on my feet.. uh Yuck!

Here's us watching the finale. I love how my earring stands out because of the fireworks glow. It was very humid which is giving is that moist look...
These pictures were taken with my phone camera so thats why there arent great.
1 comment:
Looking swell Hoovers!
Post a Comment