Friday, July 17, 2009

What the.... Ice in Florida!?!


Yup that's me in the center of the ice at the local ice rink. I took the girls ice skating on Wednesday. It was a lot of fun. I normally am the old lady who scoots along the side of the rink holding the rail for deal life. but after about a half hour I was in the middle. Yay me!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

You look great! I don't think I would ever be able to leave my post at the side holding on to the rail.

How was girls camp? I was pretty sad that I wasn't able to go to camp with the young women in my ward! I bet the young women in your ward really like you! Any fun activity ideas for me-sometimes that is the worst part about a calling in young women program.

Kristin said...

Fun! Makes me want to go ice skating! I actually want to just lie on the ice. It's so hot today!!!

RONNIE said...

IN the middle huh? I bet the only reason you were there is cuz the girls pulled ya out into the middle and left ya there....at least...that is what i would have done to ya.