While I cannot say that my time spent at girls camp last week was amazing
( far from actually) , I can say the scenery was very enjoyable.
Here we have the spiderwebs made by super talented spiders.

And our baby alligator friend Joe.

This is the dock where the girls got to canoe everyday.

The canoes that they used. I loved the haze this morning.

The playground. Behind it is the Pavillion where my group hung out in frequently. It over looks the lake and produces a nice breeze during the day.

And this was the swimming pool that everyone used everyday. To the left is the craft lodge where alot of girls hung out because it was the only place with air conditioning.... besides my cabin. :)
These pictures were taken at like 7:30 am so it was still foggy outside.
One of the girls from my ward asked to borrow my camera mid-week because someone dropped hers in the pool above. So I dont have too many pictures of camp.
Im so glad to be back at home with the hubs and be in my own bed.
3 comments:
Holy cow! Look at that pool! I bet it was pretty humid though, huh?
By what definition is that camping? That's like vacation city! ;) I'm sorry it wasn't amazing.
I agree, that sure doesn't seem like the girls camps I've been on! But I'm glad you enjoyed the scenery, even if the rest of it was not ideal. Being in YW can be hard, I hear ya. Glad you're home and comfy again!
Post a Comment