Ever have a crummy day?? Well I did yesterday. I had just got off work early and was thinking "Wahoo". Then after a phone call to my Grandma all that happiness changed. While I wont go into details of the call, I was told about an incident and it made me very angry and sad. I feel awful that I cannot do anything about the situation mainly because I live so far away. So of course I called John immediately and vented and cried and then went about the next couple hours. I had just pulled into Walmart and text John to see if there was anything he needed and he called me and to my great surprise was at home waiting for me. He knew how upset I was so he took off work to be with me. I know I know I can hear the collective female
"Awe's" and
"oh's" but to top it all off I went to pick him up from the house so we could do the shopping together and this is what was waiting for me when I walked in...

(aren't the contrasting colors pretty here?)My very first
ORCHID plant!! ...yay... Ive wanted one for a few months. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not a huge fan of flowers because of the smell but I love this one. He is so good to me. Thanks honey...
(sorry if the boys hound you about this one)On the home front though things are great. John and I are both working tons and planning fun activities for the summer. And this is the turtle "Santa" brought John for Christmas. He is almost 1 year old and he is a good little turtle...
He is looking at his food pellet about to strike!!
5 comments:
Ahhhhh! You definitely found yourself a good man!
pretty!!
That's why they call him "The Hoove"!
What a sweet guy! Hope your day is better!
What a sweet guy. That's very thoughtful - I hope the situation with the phone call you got is better now.
Post a Comment