Thursday, April 2, 2009

ZZZZZZZZ Boring.....

Have you ever just felt like this poor baby? I am so bored with the lack of adventure in my life right now. I mean it could be tons worse so I will count my blessings. The rest of march wasn't all too exciting so I haven't blogged about it but here is what happened...
Johns Jeep was more trouble than it was worth and so we traded it in for this Blazer. John loves it. I don't like having 2 car payments but we are both blessed with jobs that allow us to make payments. So much for saving for the future though right now.
John and I met march 16th 2008 and on march 26th 2008 he asked me to be his girlfriend which obviously I accepted. So March 26th 2009 was our 1 year as a couple and 6 months married anniversary so we went to chili's and had a dinner date.
Hopefully April brings fun things....

2 comments:

Kayla said...

That baby picture is funny! Where do you find these things?

Unknown said...

I love your header!