So this year on Friday March 13th I turned a whopping 26 years old. i have decided that I no longer get older I only get cuter. For my big day I had to work. John took most of the day off to hang with me at work so we went to lunch at Panera Bread then picked up Sydney and Katie from school. Their dad came early to pick them up and so it was our time to celebrate my birthday. Disney lets you in for free if you register online ( which I did) so we went to Magic kingdom and had a blast. We only had a few hours there cuz the park closed early. We rode Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Stitch's Great Escape. Then we headed to dinner. We went to the Ale house because we get a discount there and I got my favorite dessert, a Captain Jack! Yummy De-lish!
John had secretly invited two of my girl friends to dinner too Kim and Jennlyn. What a guy I married. After that we called it a birthday and crashed once we got home. In a few days it will be our 1 year together and our 6 months of being married anniversaries which we are looking forward to!
This is me last Year 08 on my birthday

This is me this Year 09 on my birthday

This is me last Year 08 on my birthday

This is me this Year 09 on my birthday


7 comments:
Awwww! What a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday! Looks like you had lots of fun!
Disney always makes a birthday ten times cooler :) glad your hubby pampered you ;)
you are so cute!! Glad your birthday was awesome :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like a fun day!! YEAH!!
Happy birthday girl! Your cake looked sooo good! Glad you had a good b-day!
I do remember you, and I am glad that you found my blog. It really is such a good way to keep in touch with people. Looks like everything is going well for you. Again, I am glad that you found my blog.
Happy Belated Birthday!! You're so lucky that you get to go to Disneyworld for your birthday!!
Post a Comment