So T-Mobile has these things called "Alerts" and what they are are texts that you get whenever you want about silly things like.. weather, sports, fortunes, inspiration, weird facts, news, music, etc. I get a couple a day and some are really cute. Here are some that I like..
Daily Quotes:
*Love all,trust a few, do wrong to none.-William Shakespeare
*Doing easily what others find difficult is talent; Doing what is impossible for talent is genius.- Henri Frederic Amiel
*If winning isn't everything then why do we keep score?- Vince Lombardi
*Generosity is the flower of justice.-Nathaniel Hawthorne
Pick-up Lines:
*I must be a snowflake, 'cuz I've fallen for you.
*Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
*If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light years away.
*Say, you remind me of a Pop Tart. (why?) You're cool cuz your hot!
*You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.
*Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, its just a sparkle
*Stand still so I can pick you up!
Inspiration:
*Living well and beautifully and justly , are all one thing.- Socrates
*The way to happiness: keep your heart free from hate, your mind free from worry.- Norman Vincent Peale
*Experience is not what happens to a man. It is what a man does with what happens to him. -Aldrous Huxley
*We can only learn to love by loving.-Iris Murdoch
*To live is like to love-all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct is for it.-Samuel Butler
*I haven't failed.I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.-Thomas Edison
*A problem is a chance for you to do your best. Duke Ellington
*Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.-Janet Lane


2 comments:
hahahaha oh wow.
Wow! I want a cool phone!
Post a Comment