Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fest '09

John is the sweetest man ever. I was very much looking forward to our first married Easter and I kept saying things like "The Easter bunny is coming tomorrow!" and John would play along with my silliness. On Sunday morning I woke up to this.....




Wondering what that is?? Well is Easter bunny fur!! He apparently sheds while he hops through houses!! It was so adorable.
A couple of weeks ago at church I was asked to sing on Easter Sunday. I was my first time singing in our family ward. I was totally nervous but I did wonderfully. I sang "His Hands" by Kenneth Cope. And to make it even tougher, I did it A Capella!!
After Sacrament I taught my 7-8 year old girls and then we went home and found our Easter baskets. (we hide them) and here they are..


John got a kite, a wallet, a Nerf football and a squirt gun and some candy and I received LOTS of Candy and some pins to help with my attempt at sewing.
Best Easter ever!!
Now its to the stores for half price candy... Yum

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love the princess fruit snacks! Hehe! Glad you guys had a great easter!