Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A little late

So for Valentines Day this year John and I hung out ALL day together. It was Awesome. First I made him breakfast in bed! Then we went to the Florida Temple. For you in Utah... Florida only has 1 temple so far. lol


After the temple we were hungry so we went to the Elephant Bar for lunch. Yumm!
After lunch we went to see a movie. John wanted to see Coraline but it was showing to late. So we saw this....

It was a funny movie. Not one I will own most likely but entertaining all the same. Then lastly John wanted to take me to a nice restaurant so we drove to Winter Park and ate a restaurant that has no name just an address so it had to be fancy... I had a delicious soup and sandwich and John had pasta.
Then we went home and cuddled up together. It was delightful. I suggested we don't do presents this year but I got John some candy and a card and he got me a card, a hair straightener, and candy and cookies!! What a great man I married!
And now you know the story of the Hoovers first Valentines Day together..

3 comments:

Kayla said...

My mom and I went and saw He's Just not that into you last night and we liked it. It was cute. I was so mad at that husband though!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

We celebrated late too! :) I was sick on Valentine's Day, so we postponed it. I figure I'd better get used to celebrating holidays and impt. dates earlier or later than usual... just because he'll be gone a lot during those days :P

Shayla said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww