Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Adventures with Shayla and Lisa..


So in January, my friend Shayla and her sister Lisa came out to Florida for a cruise. They came a few days early so they could see the sights of Orlando and Disney. We picked them up at the airport and they stayed a night at our house. They took John and I to dinner. It was our choice where so we wanted to take them somewhere that isnt available out west BUFALLO WILD WINGS!! Yumm. They have like 10 different sauces you can choose from....my personal fav being spicy garlic. (great...now im salavating)


I think they enjoyed themselves. We hung at Disney, Down Town Disney,and Disneys Boardwalk and Old Town. It was so much fun hanging with these two crazies....and watching Shayla break her strict diety thing :)

Who else wants to come visit me???

2 comments:

Shayla said...

hahaha! You can't say that I broke my diet on the INTERNET!!! What if my trainer sees this? :)

Unknown said...

oooh!! I love wings! That sounds so good! If I ever get to Florida, you'll have to take us! but that's a really BIG IF!!