
This movie is incredible. John rented it at the Redbox this weekend. From the cover of the DVD I thought it was going to be an action story about firefighters. John has had plans of becoming a fight fighter so when I saw that he had rented this movie, I internally rolled my eyes and sat on the couch while he turned it on. I was pleasantly shocked. The movie barely has anything to do with literal fires but does have to do with the fires we allow to destroy ourselves and our marriages. I recommend it for date night for sure.
The lead man in the film is Kirk Cameron (from Growing Pains). I had heard that he is extremely religious and thought that maybe he produced it but he didn't. It is made by the same people who created the movie Facing the Giants. I swear these could be movies made by the church! I will admit that the acting isn't great but it is still a great movie. So rent it and tell me what you think.
You can get Redbox to send you a promo code for a free movie every Monday night by going to Redbox.com and then you can rent it for free if its available.


2 comments:
I've heard that this is good, I've really wanted to see it so I'm glad to hear you recommend it! We'll definitely check it out!
One movie Jake and I really love is "The Ultimate Gift." If you haven't seen it, you should. We love it! I can't watch it enough.
Post a Comment