Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Some Pictures

Here is just a little of what we have been up to lately...

These are the toppings for this.... (see below)
This is called the kitchen sink. Its at Disney's boardwalk and it is 8 scoops of ice cream... a whole can of whip cream, brownies, angel food cake, candy bars, cherries, cookies, sprinkles, bananas, strawberries and more i think.... John myself and a couple from our ward who happen to be our awesome neighbors went and devoured it... yummmm oh and its in a mini kitchen sink...
Daddy and son at a friends reception

I needed a wipes/diaper holder for when I went into a store so i didn't have to lug the whole diaper bag in... so i made one... well 2 actually. one for me and one for johns car.

This is me and my mothers day gift.... We made chocolate ice cream. It was awesome!
I just love my little mans blue eyes.... hopefully they stay blue


I finally put up Cullens Letters on his wall in his room. here is an up-close of the C and the N


John designed them, I just painted them. Obviously it had to be Jacksonville Jaguars themed

I still have to add the numbers to the "field"
Hope you enjoyed. More pictures of Cullen after his 2 month appt next week!








No comments: