(My hair before the salon)
(My hair after the salon... I love it including the trim)Saturday night John and Cullen took me to Elephant Bar for yummy food.
Sunday we woke up, I had some chocolate Special K (yum) and then I got to open my presents. I got 2 yummy smelling candles, some chocolate chips, heath pieces, and peppermint extract... (?) confused? So was I until I opened something I found on a friends blog that I have been contemplating getting.

Its an Ice Cream maker. You open the ball and add the ingredients to make your favorite flavor ice cream (hence the weird toppings) and then you add rock salt and ice, recap it and get to shaking and passing the ball around for like 20 minutes and wallah you got yourself some yummy homemade ice cream. Gone are the days of using plastic Ziploc bags. :)

Its an Ice Cream maker. You open the ball and add the ingredients to make your favorite flavor ice cream (hence the weird toppings) and then you add rock salt and ice, recap it and get to shaking and passing the ball around for like 20 minutes and wallah you got yourself some yummy homemade ice cream. Gone are the days of using plastic Ziploc bags. :)
Then we went to church where Cullen surprised me with my first homemade card equipped with his little hand print....

After church we took a quick family photo where we actually put some effort into our appearance.


1 comment:
What a cute baby card! and I can't believe you haven't cut your hair since junior high--I'm addicted to trimming my own hair every few months... not that I'd recommend it... :)
Post a Comment