With the arrival of our adorable son, we feel it necessary to protect him from the evils of the internet so WE ARE SETTING OUR BLOG TO PRIVATE this weekend. So if you would like to be invited to view our blog still, we will need you to leave your email address and your favorite memory of one of us... thanks! (okay so the memory is optional)
After the blog goes private, I will post Cullens 1 month photos and stats....


9 comments:
kitty_hurricane@yahoo.com I don't think I have ever met you so I don't have any crazy cool memories of you. I would ask Aaron but he is asleep...cutie.
jebarnes1228@gmail.com
we definitely need to keep up with that cutie Cullen. Congratulations!
hir06005@byui.edu
:)
(this is amanda kelley, i'm too lazy to sign out of brians account!)
gitchygoome@gmail.com please!
emilyleliason@gmail.com I don't have a fav memory of the both of you since I only know one of you...but Tawnya, you and I had some fun moments working together at TJMaxx....
Ok so I already sent you my email address however my favorite memory was your post from when you announced your pregnancy. I was so excited for the whole thing and cant wait to check in on little man an see him grow!
murrayhm@gmail.com. So fun to keep up with you and your family.
Heather
We'd love to be invited~ sj_holiday@hotmail.com
Let's pick from the many memories from being on Steve's team!
xelashay at gmail
So many awesome memories from college...heh...but the best memory was coming to visit you guys in Florida. :) CONGRATS!
Post a Comment