Friday, October 30, 2009

The Catch Up Post

Uh sorry I haven't been very good about blogging lately but i will try to catch you up on the last month briefly....(the hubs has my card reader so this will be a picture less post)

Shortly after our anniversary I bought John an early birthday present... It was a frequent fear pass to Orlando's best haunted attraction... Halloween Horror Nights! Every year Universal studios transforms the park into a haunted park where they have haunted houses to walk through and scaracters on the street to scare people. John wasn't able to go last year because we just didn't have the money after just getting married and i felt bad. A frequent fear pass means that for the price of a one night admission $69.99, you can go every Sunday and Thursday and towards the end of Oct every wed for the entire month. So john once a week and enjoyed his time. I even went with him once. It was fun but too humid and packed to stay very long that night.

Oh we moved!! Our house was just too tiny to accommodate a baby so we moved a whopping 20 seconds away to a bigger mobile home in the same community and we are loving the space. Baby has its own room and once we find out what baby will be then we can really start decorating it... ill post pictures soon.

Ive also been trying to do more crafts lately and so far all Ive done are magnets that I use during primary and for our fridge.. again pictures will come soon....

I am 18weeks and 2 days pregnant and on NOV 10th we will find out what "squirmy" is... Woo hoo! Whoa that's like 11 more days.....
Ive been able to feel Squirmy move for a couple weeks now and everyday its getting stronger. I cant wait to start arguing over names with John....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! glad you moved to a bigger place!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I bet that feels pretty surreal, knowing that there is something living inside of you :) you guys have names you thought of already?