Friday, October 2, 2009

1 year down and on to Eternity...



So on Sept 26th 2008 I married my wonderful husband John. This past Sat Sept 26th 2009 he took me to the temple where we were Sealed for Time and all Eternity... Yay happy day for us.. We have been patiently waiting for this day since we met. We got up at 2am ( long story ask me later) hung around, got McDonald's at 4am ( don't judge I'm pregnant!) Exchanged presents at 5am.... Got ready to go at 6am and left around 6:45 to be at the Orlando Temple at 7:30am. Our sealing started at 9am and it was perfect. I squoze into my wedding dress from a year ago after the ceremony. We took pictures outside with friends and family and then headed to Perkins for breakfast around 10:15am. After that we headed to Albertsons for some snacks for our big day. We went to DISNEY WORLD!! We spent the day walking a sweating in the happiest place on earth... it was fun. We ate dinner at Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney and went home and CRASHED! We were exhausted..
so on to the pictures...


For the last year I have been collecting little things and pictures of all of the things John and I have done since being married and I compiled them into a scrapbook starting Sept 08-Sept 09. He loved it....When John and I got married I was paying for most of the wedding and didn't have much for his ring which I ended up getting at Walmart(titanium $38). We decided that on our one year when we get sealed, we would each get new bands. I don't have a band with my ring because of finances at the time. And with baby on the way its probably not a good idea to get me a band with my ever swelling hands. BUT.. That didn't stop me from buying John a new bling... He is now sporting a 14k Yellow Gold band!

My awesome Husband got me just what I wanted... I got a gift card to a bookstore and a gift card to Michael's Craft store and the Step Up 2 DVD and a Pre/post Natal Yoga DVD.. I am not a huge fan of working out but I kinda need to with Little One on the way so I though pregnant yoga was a good Idea and John came through for me.
(All of our loot)
The day before our anniversary we got to have an ultrasound to check on the baby here he/she is... baby had hiccups. It was awesome to see and then baby found its thumb and started sucking it which is what its doing in the picture. Then baby got really still and we realized it was sleeping. So adorable already...

This was taken at 13weeks 2days pregnant... wow time is flying. Only 5and a half months left tell we meet this miracle...
Id say we had the perfect 1st anniversary ever. We are looking forward to the holidays and for the end of Oct when we find out what Little One is... I have the best husband ever.. he is perfect for me and I wouldn't trade him for anything.
Thanks for an awesome year baby and here's to Eternity..
I LOVE YOU!

10 comments:

Josh and Juli said...

Congrats on your sealing and on your one year anniversary! Two great accomplishments! And that baby is very cute already - can't wait to find out what it is!

Becka said...

that is so much fun! congratulations! i am jealous about the Disney world part! i miss that place! but it is so exciting and sounds like your baby is already adorable! that is so awesome for the both of you! :)

Kristin said...

Congratulations you guys!! And, I cannot wait to see that baby!

Mily said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! You got sealed, you're having a baby...wow...can life be any grander?

sunnysnows said...

That was one of the cutest entries EVER. :) congratulations and what a cute little baby! :) Fun fun. You need to come show off next year!

Unknown said...

YAY! Congratulations on the sealing! and Happy Anniversary! and I agree with Rebecca, it was a way cute entry!

RONNIE said...

Congrats! way to go. love RONNIE

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being sealed - isn't it the best! Don't you just love having ultrasounds? I've had 4 throughout this pregnancy and with each one I just grew more and more in love with our little guy:)

Mrs. Boojwa said...

That's so awesome! Congrats! Knowing you're going to be with them forever is the greatest feeling in the world!

Kate said...

That is so wonderful! I'm so happy for you two, what an exciting day! Congrats :)