Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our First Christmas

So John being the wonderful husband that he is, decided to surprise me with a christmas tree. We had decided that our place was small and that we are working so much that we wouldnt get a tree this year.. well i wake up sunday morning to this ....


So me being the spoiled, selfish, rotten, wife that I am, was less enthusiastic about the surprise tree. Pine needles everywhere and money spent that wasnt a necessity!!! So I hurt Johns feelings which then made me feel awful... so i decided to suck it up and get excited. So last night we decorated our first christmas tree and this was the GHETTO result!! hehehe
So its fun to see what we came up with for our first tree. Next year will be better but we love eachother and thats what counts! He is everything I need for christmas... John that is not the tree!! hehehe

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I don't think it looks ghetto! It's pretty. Good job.

Kristin said...

Awwww. That's really sweet! What a nice guy.

RONNIE said...

Where the heck if Bomber BOB?