Every year the GAYLORD PALMS hotel has a show they put on called ICE. Thats what it literally is. They give you the blue jackets to wear (its 9 degrees inside!) and you walk through looking at these amazing sculptures. Johns aunt took us all as a christmas gift. We had never been. Of course now John wants to move to Idaho or Utah cuz he loves the cold... ahh whats a girl to do??
(attached are pictures from ICE) PICTURE OVERLOAD!!

Huge santa

Ice Cream

Cupcake

Two Bunnies

John and the tree

Ice bridge

The Love birds

John and Tawnya Freezing

Gingerbread.... uh I mean Ice House
We Had a Artic Blast!!!
4 comments:
Wow! That looks like a lot of fun!
Holy!!! I can't belive it's all ice!!
Wow. I don't know if I'd like the ice show... I hate being cold. :P But I totally have a soft spot in my heart for the Gaylord Palms Hotel! :)
Wow, that's so cool! how'd they get it colored? that might be a really dumb question. I use Picasa 3 to make the collages. it's a free download from google.it's pretty neat. Have fun!
Post a Comment