Ohhh I love cheap and yummy recipes!! One of Brett's favorite things for me to make him is casseroles. I just do a simple one in a 9x13 baking dish... 1 cup of water, 1 can of Cream of Chicken, 1 cup of rice (white or brown, doesn't matter), 1 can of corn, and 2 uncooked chicken breasts cut up into really small pieces... I mix it all together in the dish, throw aluminum foil on the top of it (sealed tightly) and I throw it in the oven at 400 degrees for an hour and 5 mins or so (but you may cook it shorter or longer). Sometimes I switch it up and use the Cream of Nacho Cheese and Mexican Corn. It's cheap and really easy to make and it usually lasts for dinner at least 2 nights. I have several other recipes that Brett loves, I'll have to send you a msg on Facebook with them! =)
Ok, so I've only got a month and a half left until I'm a married... can I give you one anyways???
Here's one simple one, I never actually read the "set" recipe bc its so simple:
9x13 greased pan, pre-heat oven to 350
Chicken enchiladas (white people style) Ingredients: 3-4 chicken breasts, boiled & shredded Cheddar cheese (probably about 2-3 cups worth) 1 package of flour tortillas 1 large can of enchilada sauce (green or red... most people like red, but I personally really like green too)
Dip the tortillas in the enchilada sauce (both sides should be covered). Lay flat, and put some shredded chicken on the tortilla along with the cheese. Roll the tortilla and place in a greased 9X13 pan. Repeat until the pan is full... pour the remaining enchilada sauce (or however much you want) and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
Cover it with foil, and cook in the oven for 20 minutes. This is pretty simple, but I promise it tastes good!... and if it doesn't I'm sorry! :) Love ya!
Yer way too picky for me to give you recipes cuz my recipes would have to include friend chicken in all of them...of which i have none .I suggest you go to reciepes.com and type in friend chicken and see what ya get.
there are are some really cool recipe sites all over but here are some that I have gotten recipes from... kraftfoods.com, campbellskitchen.com, allrecipes.com, bettycrocker.com(?), and if you have bisquick or instant pancake mix you can go to bisquick for some ideas. a bunch of the aformentioned sites, when you sign up and ask for it, will send you newsletters of recipes and ideas. Some even send coupons that you can use! Anyway...good luck!
4 comments:
Ohhh I love cheap and yummy recipes!! One of Brett's favorite things for me to make him is casseroles. I just do a simple one in a 9x13 baking dish... 1 cup of water, 1 can of Cream of Chicken, 1 cup of rice (white or brown, doesn't matter), 1 can of corn, and 2 uncooked chicken breasts cut up into really small pieces... I mix it all together in the dish, throw aluminum foil on the top of it (sealed tightly) and I throw it in the oven at 400 degrees for an hour and 5 mins or so (but you may cook it shorter or longer). Sometimes I switch it up and use the Cream of Nacho Cheese and Mexican Corn. It's cheap and really easy to make and it usually lasts for dinner at least 2 nights. I have several other recipes that Brett loves, I'll have to send you a msg on Facebook with them! =)
Ok, so I've only got a month and a half left until I'm a married... can I give you one anyways???
Here's one simple one, I never actually read the "set" recipe bc its so simple:
9x13 greased pan, pre-heat oven to 350
Chicken enchiladas (white people style)
Ingredients:
3-4 chicken breasts, boiled & shredded
Cheddar cheese (probably about 2-3 cups worth)
1 package of flour tortillas
1 large can of enchilada sauce (green or red... most people like red, but I personally really like green too)
Dip the tortillas in the enchilada sauce (both sides should be covered). Lay flat, and put some shredded chicken on the tortilla along with the cheese. Roll the tortilla and place in a greased 9X13 pan. Repeat until the pan is full... pour the remaining enchilada sauce (or however much you want) and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
Cover it with foil, and cook in the oven for 20 minutes. This is pretty simple, but I promise it tastes good!... and if it doesn't I'm sorry! :) Love ya!
Yer way too picky for me to give you recipes cuz my recipes would have to include friend chicken in all of them...of which i have none .I suggest you go to reciepes.com and type in friend chicken and see what ya get.
there are are some really cool recipe sites all over but here are some that I have gotten recipes from... kraftfoods.com, campbellskitchen.com, allrecipes.com, bettycrocker.com(?), and if you have bisquick or instant pancake mix you can go to bisquick for some ideas. a bunch of the aformentioned sites, when you sign up and ask for it, will send you newsletters of recipes and ideas. Some even send coupons that you can use! Anyway...good luck!
Post a Comment