So John and I are at that stage when announcents must be sent out and so we are trying to figure out which engagement picture to choose. So I am asking all my faithful blog readers to chime in on the one they think should be chosen.
Ps I am only posting them on my blog so even my Myspace and Facebook friends dont get a say....
Ps again... I look very chuncky in some of them. I swear I am not that fat, the camera added 85lbs!!!

#1

#2(chunky Mc Chunkster)

#3

#4
Alrighty friends which one should it be???
4 comments:
I like the one where you are sitting and John is standing behind you. yay, I'm the first. :)
#4
hey tawnya! do you remember me from florida?! my last name used to be hirsch before i got married. congrats on the engagement, thats awesome, and you look GREAT in the pics!
I like the last one. John looks more comfortable and you both look ADORABLE!
Post a Comment