
This is the dress I will be married in. I bought it at davids bridal and it fits off the rack no alterations needed! And it slims my waist which rocks! It is originally a $399.99 Gown and i got it on the "As Is" rack for $198. And there is nothing wrong with the dress!! No veil for me though!


6 comments:
ooh. I like it! I'm so excited for you!! YAY!!
Tayna! I can't believe you have had a blog for this long and I didn't know! :) I love the dress! You are going to make such a gorgeous bride :) I am so excited and happy for you! And keep blogging!!
I LOVE all the ribbon detailing!
Girl, this is gorgeous...I like it way more than your last post!
I love your dress selection!! I want to invite you to my blog! Email me! amzepperson@gmail.com ! Congrats again and let me know how I can help! SATAN will do anything to stop that glorious day!
Congratulations!! Steve and I are so excited for you. Things will start working out for you soon, I'm sure. You deserve to have the best wedding! Your dress is gorgeous and I loved your engagement pictures. Please keep us all posted on how things are going.
Post a Comment