#1 This one has a long catherdral train and is originally 600 bucks but is on sale for 298. and would need no under slip. It has sheer tiny cap sleeves/straps that are hooked to the dress which may help hold it up.Help People! And any idea on how to make them modest without alterations ($) or how to keep the jacket in place so im not tugging at it all night?
loves ME



10 comments:
I say the...first one! and I would try to pin it under the jacket to the dress...good luck!
so, def the first one, you look hot boo!
Oooh, i like them both. I think I'm more partial to the first one. Either one will be gorgeous. Not much help am i?
wow I guess I'm the only one who likes the second one. I think it's very flattering...
i love the second one!
Oooohh I love both of them! You look gorgeous in both, it's so hard to decide! =) As for holding the jacket, I think most girls that wear one pin it on really good... I've heard of some that use the double-stick tape that celebrities use (they have it at BB&Beyond) to hold it together as well. :)
Ya I am voting dress #2. It is my fav.
They are both beautiful but I think dress #2 is my favorite.
You are freaking beautiful girlfriend! I hear bright chiffon, and lots of it, can be used to make anything modest and completely tacky. Go with no. 2. Number 1 is too stuffy, too formal, and not Tawnya (this is Steve by the way).
#2 - the first one looks like everyone else's dress!
Post a Comment