John and I were Married 4 years ago on September 26th! My mother in law watched Cullen for us and we headed to Winter Park Florida for dinner. We went to Panullo's Italian restaurant. John had been there once before and remembered it being good. I ordered a pepperoni calzone and John got a steak. Our food was good however I am not a fan of ricotta cheese and there was a massive layer of it on the calzone. The menu didn't say anything about ricotta being on it or I would have asked them to leave it off. They stuffed it with t ton of pepperoni; like an inch deep! It was crazy but after a while it got to be too salty. John enjoyed his steak and pasta too.
Shane was a little fussy so john was holding him hence the tiny legs at the top of the photo. I sure do love my wonderful husband!



No comments:
Post a Comment