Monday, October 3, 2011

I have an 18 Month Old??

On Sept 23rd Cullen turned 18 months old. This means that I can leave him in nursery now and not rush in to comfort him if he is having a melt down.. I know its mean but he will have to learn to stay in there. Cullen is the funniest big boy ever. Here are his stats:
Age: 18 months
Weight: 22 lbs... He has been this since his 12 month appt...
Height: 32 Inches
Head circ: 18 inches
He recieved the first half of his flu shot for the season and since then has been pretty laid back which is a nice break for mommy and daddy. Cullen is a busy boy. He is always moving. From the moment he wakes up til he passes out at night he is on the go.
 This is the perfect photo to show his activeness... This is why he hasnt gained any weight in 6 months... He burns it off!
I think I have the smartest baby ever created although I am  probably biased. Cullen is a TALKER... I dont always know what he is saying but he sure tries hard.
He can say lots of words now...
Momma, dadda, ball, duck, cow, moo, help (hup), down, up, please (peas) Thank you (noo noo), Excuse me (moo mee), amen (maymen), moon, book, dog (gog) nigh-nigh, bike, car, Mickey Mouse (mimmow) Minnie Mouse (minmow), Elmo, sock (gok), shoe (goo), Owie, No, Yeah (La), go, Meow, Blues Clues (boo loos) eat, go away, mine, tickle, water (wah wah), Juice (joo), star (tar), Popcorn (pop pop), cracker (cahker), choo choo, Cereal (row row), Diaper (byper), Potty (papae),Milk (meek) Whoa, Im sure there are tons more but these are the ones I hear everyday.
He also knows all the places on his face and most of his body. He knows Eyes, Ears, Teeth, Nose, Eye brows, Cheeks, Neck, Hair, Chin, Hands, Toes, Belly.
 Cullen knows what he wants and what he doesnt want and he lets us know. He definately says "no" alot! He cleans up his toys when we ask him to put something away. He throws his dirty diapers in the trash for us. He is very independant. He throws fits daily and is rewarded :) with timeout!
He Loves watching Blues Clues and Elmo and little einsteins. He loves music and sings along with his childrens Cd's. He loves the Wheels on the Bus and Popcorn Popping on the Apricot tree.
We cannot believe we have such a big boy. He is growing (educationally anyways) everyday. He eats everything and loves to play with is cars and truck and his newest obsession is bikes. when we are at the school picking up the kids I nanny, he sees he kids who ride their bikes and he goes crazy screaming "BIKE BIKE BIKE" very loudly!!
Cullen is the most stubborn, cute, funny, smart toddler ever! We are in awe of him everyday and cant imagine our lives without our Cully bear!

No comments: