I am fortunate enough to work in a town of wealthy people. I also nanny for children about 2 years older than my baby so we get LOTS of Hand-me-Downs!! I love it! One of my bosses has been involved in organizing a children's clothing swap. So if you donated a bag of clothes, you received a voucher to go into the clothing swap before the public and get a bag of clothes free. I had alot of Cullens 6 month clothes that I wanted to get rid of and there wasn't anyone in my ward who had a boy who fit them, so I donated the box and received 2 vouchers for 2 bags of clothes. Today from 11-2 we were allowed in the swap to "shop". My friend Mary and I both went. I watched her kids while he shopped and she watched mine. Cullen is set for clothes until he is 3 but he is so small that I'm sure his 2T clothes will fit for a while after that. So I only picked up a few 3T outfits and then,
I COULDN'T RESIST... I got a bag of baby girl clothes!! I know one day I'll have a girl and hopefully she wants to come down as my next baby. I had to exercise alot of restrain cuz I love baby girl clothes and knew that there were people who needed them more than my non-existing girl. I hope I didn't jinx myself into having all boys now but I've always told John that we try until I get my Princess.... Anyway here are the clothes I picked up.
Everything....
The cute girl clothes... the white onesie in the back says " instructions not included" Love it. I also am a sucker for the girls outfits with the little shorts that go under...
6 shirts and 4 shorts and a pair of jeans and a rash guard for swimming (which I've been looking for)
I am happy with how everything turned out!
No comments:
Post a Comment