Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 2011

Since Cullen is 1 year old and 20lbs and carrying the infant seat was getting too hard, we decided to get him a new big boy carseat. We needed to find a carseat that was narrow enough to fit in the middle seat because I already have another carseat in there for the 2 year old I watch, and I pick up kids from school and didnt want them to have to crawl over sleeping babies to get in the middle seat. I have been researching carseats for a while and so when we had a Saturday to ourselves we went to babies r us and purchased this one. The store even let us try the display in my car before purchasing it!

I think he likes it!
Cullens church outfit a couple weeks ago! Sooo Cute
I recently received a traffic ticket that I am fighting in court. I had to take pictures of the scene to show the judge if he asks. So I let Cullen in the car to run and snap a few shots. when I returned to the car, he had found the bag of wheat thins and was munching on them as i i had given them to his before I left. (Before you go crazy I left the air blasting and I could see the car from where I was at.)
I keep this toy in the back for the 2 year old I watch. It gives him something to do while we are waiting for the older kids to get out of school and come to the car. One day Cullen was being fussy so I gave him the toy and he liked it...
So much so that he passed out with it on his lap
We went to johns mothers house the day before easter to color eggs. We hadnt planned on coloring eggs this year but she got the stuff so we went over and colored a few
Cullen didnt quite know what was goin on.

Daddy helped cullen make his very first egg. It says cullens Egg.
I made this egg for John

Cullen learned a new trick recently.... he can shake his head yes. and he knows what it meas most of the time...
Ill try to update better from now on.....

No comments: