For Valentines Day this year our neighbor offered to watch Cullen for us so John and I could go out. We went to Winter Park Fl for dinner. We went back to 310 on park ave. I had fettucini carbonara. John had Kobe beef. We had buffalo bites as an appetizer and they were delicious! ( id say they were better than our meals almost) 2 years ago John and I went to this same restuarant and we loved the food. So we think they changed their menu from the last time we went. After dinner we went to Peterbrooke Chocolate to get some chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered popcorn and for our neighbors we got chocolate covered oreos and nutterbutters... Yumm! John picked up these flowers for me and Cullen got daddy Resses Hearts and I picked him up Reeses Pieces. I want to get him something else but I have to find exactally what Im looking for.
Johns car broke down a couple weeks ago and it is going to cost too much to fix so we went down and used my credit to buy him a new car. So I joke and say that I bought him a car for Valentines day. Ill post about the car later. But overall Valentines 2011 was great!
Cullen is very entertaining these days. I think month 9 and 10 are my favorite so. He has such a silly personality. This video shows a cute face he started making whenever I tell him no. I am so glad I got this on Video. And in Really Exciting News, He took his first step alone today... It wont be long and my baby will be walking.



2 comments:
Your baby is getting so big!!! What a cutie!
Question, what are you saying to him in the video? It sounds like, "You're so cha."...and when I lived in Louisiana that was Cajun slang for baby cute...so I was wondering...
Tawnya...Hello! We are glad you found our blog. Your son is ADORABLE and I love his name. Glad we can keep in touch.
Post a Comment