I wanted to make Father's Day very special for John being that it is his first. On Friday we got cable installed. We have not have cable since we got married because I was trying to get our finances combined and pay down some debt. But we caved and decided to go for it. On Saturday night we left Cullen with our neighbor and I took John to his favorite restaurant
Kobe. It is a Japanese steak house where they cook every ones food in front of them on a large grill. They make jokes and light things on fire. It is kind of pricey so we don't go often. We went home and went to bed and the next morning was Sunday where his presents were waiting for him after his shower. He really enjoys listening to Glenn Beck so he got one of his books. He also loves the Jason Bourne movies so he got the latest book in the series. I also had a mouse pad made up for him with one of the cutest pics of he and Cullen on it for him to have at work.
We also blessed Cullen in church on fathers day. It was such a special moment to see your two favorite guys immersed in a priesthood activity. We had family and friends over after the blessing to celebrate and cap off a wonderful weekend.

Daddys Gifts

Cullens Blessing Outfit
Cake
1 comment:
CUTE Winnie the Pooh blessing outfit!
Post a Comment