So yesterday as I was picking the girls from school when they got in the car with candy.. One with a butterfinger and the other with my favorite candy Sour Punch Straws!! yum so I texted the hubs to let him know of my envy and when I arrived home some 3 hours later, I was greeted with a king size Butterfinger, a pack of Red Vines ( I was craving those last week) and 2 large packs of Sour Punch Straws... I was in candy heaven. I am trying to pace myself so I dont go into a diabetic coma but yummy yummy good for my tummy.... well not the size of my tummy but definately its satisfaction....
Anyone else have a favorite candy addiction?


4 comments:
That's sweet :) glad you married someone so thoughtful.
I'm addicted to Twizzlers, lately. No idea why. But what a sweet husband! So thoughtful.
Smarties...the chocolate Canadian kind.
Aww. That's super awesome! I LOVE candy, especially mint chocolate anything! like peppermint patties! mmm. I'd like some right now! ooh or plain M&M's!
Post a Comment