
Have you guys ever watched this show. Its on Sundays at 9pm EST and John and I are hooked. Its about business people who come to these 5 "Sharks" who just happen to be Billionaires and they offer them equity in their company for some financial backing. For example if Ive invented a great product that folds laundry on its own and I need a little help getting the company and product in production, I'd go to the sharks and ask them for $200k in exchange for a 15% stake in my company.
Then it gets interesting cuz if it is a really great product the sharks bid against each other. Sometimes they give more money but want majority equity in the company.Sometimes they tell the person that its an idea that will never work and to give it up and stop wasting their time and dreams and money on it...ouch! Its crazy to see how much people are willing sell their hard work for.. I recommend this show to anyone. I just love seeing what people invent.
Perhaps my favorite invention was a device for your car that will not allow you to start you vehicle without your seat belt being on. your car will not start.... awesome...

These are the 5 "sharks".. Side note: the black guy invented and owns Fubu clothing... you know that stuff that was popular in Junior High!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment