Monday, May 11, 2009

Whats New??


So I have had some fun lately in the cooking department. Last week I made funnel cake from a super easy recipe from my Mother in Law and John and I made pizza! The crust was a just add water Jiffy recipe. John cooked his on the Pizza stone and I baked mine on a baking sheet. Mine turned out way better than Johns.... :). Nothing too exciting has happened lately.
This is mine before it went into bake.... It tasted delish
This is Johns after it came out of the oven on the pizza stone....

Oh wait... I got new callings. I was the 7-8 year old girls primary teacher and also an assistant Girls Achievement/Faith in God Leader. Now I have been called to Primary Chorister and Girls Camp Director!! I have always love girls camp so I am looking forward to this adventure.

4 comments:

sunnysnows said...

Fun new callings!

Unknown said...

yay for new callings! Girls Camp is fun!! and the pictures of the food look so yummy!

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

You will rock at Girls Camp!

Amy said...

I AM THE PRIMARY CHORISTER NOW TOO!!!!