Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Real and Simulated weather

So basically all last week it rained her in Florida... er let me take that back, It POURED in Florida. We were asked by the Stake to pray for rain before we hit a drought so we did and the prayers of the faithful were heard.. but i was tired of it real quick. but on Saturday night I looked out my front door and saw this....
It made my week so much better....
John and I went to a place called Wonder Works on Memorial Day. It has fun things to do like an earthquake simulator, a Hurricane wind simulator, huge bubble maker and so forth. Our friend Jerry works there and was able to get us in for free. So here are some pics from yesterday

Uh Houston we have some wierdos!!
John is flying an aircraft of some sort
A huge paint brush and hand. Its seriously over 6 ft tall

Oh and today is John and I's 8th month of being married!!

2 comments:

In Earnest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sunnysnows said...

Congrats on 8 months! I love that sky picture and especially your awesome astronaut face. :) I love you!