
NO I AM NOT PREGNANT nor are we trying but it seems like everyone else and their mother is. I cant even tell you how many of my friends are turning up with a bun in the oven. I look forward to this myself however its only been 3 1/2 months of marital bliss for the Hoovers so we can wait a little longer. However with all these pregnancies it has me wondering, how long can John and i put off the baby fever? 1. I mean I am a nanny for crying out loud so I am surrounded by children and i love them. 2. I am MORMON so its expected 3. I am 25 almost 26 stinking years old... tick.. tock..tick..tock! geeze whats a girl to do... however I do know this, John and my babies, when we do have them, WILL BE GORGEOUS!! lol


4 comments:
Ooh, you had me fooled for a second. I thought you were preggers! That's funny you mention everyone you know is pregnant because with me it's the opposite right now. I was just thinking how it seems like less people around me are having babies than last year and the year before. I think our ward had 60+ babies last year.
haha oh man this is so true. we honestly thought we were going to wait to have children but surprise! katherine was born on our 10 month anniversary. ha. lol.
and you are right, they will be gorgeous!
Your kids will definately be gorgeous and I am happy we waited 2years to start trying because I wasn't ready. It may sound weird, but I really wasn't ready mentally. Anyway, the time alone to "get to know" each other was the best and I would not ever give it back!!! Keep on, keepin on!!!
Ditto on the beautiful babies thing! A little Tawnya would be so cute!
Post a Comment