Yah... I'd have to tell you that its my least favorite of the series. What do you think of Jacob so far?
Um... Stephenie Meyer is supposed to be writing the series from Edward's point of view. She stopped bc it got leaked on the internet. I *do* however, think that New Moon would be amazing bc we'd know what he was doing when he was gone... and what he was thinking...
Personally, if being in love with a fictional character were possible, I'd choose Edward. :).. him or Jim Halpert. :P
1 comment:
Yah... I'd have to tell you that its my least favorite of the series. What do you think of Jacob so far?
Um... Stephenie Meyer is supposed to be writing the series from Edward's point of view. She stopped bc it got leaked on the internet. I *do* however, think that New Moon would be amazing bc we'd know what he was doing when he was gone... and what he was thinking...
Personally, if being in love with a fictional character were possible, I'd choose Edward. :).. him or Jim Halpert. :P
Post a Comment