Walking down the isle
I bawled the entire ceremony.... like the whole time!! Before I even left the doors to walk down the isle I cried!!!
Lookin into eachothers eyes
Yay we are married
Groomsman: Jason ( best man) Jerry, my brother jesse, johns brother brian and my brother Dustin
Bridesmaids: Jennlyn (maid of honor), marie ( my boss) Johns sister Veronica, Johns sister Jaime, My sister Keele, Flower girls Sydney and Katie.... the girls I nanny
Cake Cutting
Our centerpieces- solved that little flower dilema.
So here is just a few pics taken by some friends. Ill post pics done by the photographer when I get them.
Thanks to everyone for your love support and being there for John and I.



6 comments:
You look so pretty! They're great. Can't wait to see more!
you look gorgeous. And what a beautiful wedding! I love your colors... black, white, and silver. Very nice.
Yay!! You look so beautiful!! Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures!!
Congratulations! It all looks so beautiful. We are so happy for you.
You look soooo good. But no need to tell you that...I am sure that you would tell me that your little humble self.LOL. THanks for postin the pics!
Love the centerpieces!
Post a Comment