Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pay your Tithing People!!


So for the past few weeks I have been stressing major over the fact that if and when john and i get married, we have no housing. I have been footing the bill for the wedding and johns expenses for a while now and as of sunday it didnt look like we were going to be able to come up with the money for housing or if we did it would take literally all the money I have including tithing money.
well as blessings would have it, i went to work yesterday and was understandably upset and crying and my boss offered to give us our wedding gift early of $300! which would have helped alot. Well by the end of the day there was a check waiting by my purse with an amount more than what originally she had offered. We now have enough to pay tithing and bills and get our mobile home and our marriage license!!
THE LORD IS GOOD PEOPLE!!
So in 10 days I am marrying John and we will start the most fun, hard challenging time we have ever had together.

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a lovely story! I'm so glad everything will work out :) Just think of how great this story will be to tell your kids and grandkids over the years...

Mrs. Boojwa said...

why the heck have I not gotten an invitation???

Unknown said...

yay!! I'm so glad that everything is working out!! and I have to say I'm hurt...I'm not on your blog list... *tear*

Well have fun planning your wedding and getting married!!

sunnysnows said...

yay for unexpected blessings! Post lots of pictures so we can see how beautiful you are!

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

Congratulations on the wedding! I'm glad you are in the blogging world so I can keep up on you. I hope the next week and a half goes smoothly for you!

Mily said...

Tawnya, this is an awesome story! You guys must be a perfect match, everything is working out so that you can be married! We love your invite by the way, it's so pretty! 10 days and counting!!!!!

THE GROWS said...

Hey Tanya, How are you? just found out that you have a blog. hope everything is good.