Monday, July 7, 2008

My First Blog

So I've been in Florida for 2 years now and it has been awesome. I've hung at Disney, gone to the Beach, flirted my tail off and just had plain ole fun. But in more recent times I have fallen in love again....

This is John. He is the sparkle in my eye. He is 23 and madly in love with me. We met at FHE on March 16th 2008. Just 3 days after my 25th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! The night we met we text for hours. Then had to sleep unfortunately. But we resumed texting the next day. This mass texting went on for a 5 days where we then had plans to meet up at the YSA dance that friday. By the time the dance was over we were holding hands and anticipating the FIRST KISS. That kiss eventually happened with my friends watching none the less. But since then we have been hanging out and enjoying eachothers company. On March 26th 2008 John asked me to be his girlfriend to which I said Finally!

John has plans of either going on a mission or going to Fire Academy and marrying me( of course i choose the this one). We have gone ring shopping and I've looked at dresses but if it has to be a mission then so be it. life can be exciting huh?

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay! A Blog! I'm so excited. I'll be able to keep in touch a lot better this way.

steve groch. said...

Ha Ha. If i can figure out again how to link other blogs to my page i will add you on there tonight. its a hundred and fifty degrees in fremont today just so you know.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad we have a better way of keeping in touch rather than through random emails!! take care!

Shaun Heier said...

ok, now i'm all caught up!

sunnysnows said...

Cute blog! Going to Rexburg for any special reason?